Apprentice Chef | Enoggera
Job no: 513206
Work type: Full time
ESS, a division of Compass Group, provides hospitality and catering solutions to many Defence sites in Australia and around the world. Our leading edge catering systems mean that we deliver high quality food coupled with a fantastic customer service experience to the men and women of the Australian Defence Forces.
Currently our Enoggera team is recruiting for an Apprentice Chef to join out supportive team. This position will see you working full-time alongside our experienced team. Get ready to expand your skills!
So why apply to be part of the ESS Defence team?
- We are a great bunch of people who work as a large team and with that comes the opportunity to develop or mentor others
- We create a variety of culinary experiences from high end banquets, gourmet grab'n'go to fine dining, plated service. You won't get bored cooking!
- Safety is our priority – and it should be yours too! You will work in a safe environment and have access to world class safety systems
- Limited late nights (yes, you read that right!). Besides functions and events, our evening service typically concludes around 8pm
- We operate 7 days a week, however we offer 2 consecutive days off. And our rosters are quite flexible.
- We are a national team and we encourage internal moves (if that's what you are after)
- We have onsite parking and our sites are accessible with public transport.
Enough about us, tell us about you. Apply today.
As you will understand, Defence establishments are highly secure facilities. Due to Defence security clearance requirements, all applicants must will be subject to an Australian Federal Police check and Security Vetting
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now