- Our global success is earned locally by people like you
- Can you build a team that will keep customers happy?
- If you have the vision, we have the opportunity
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with ESS, one of the world's most recognised remote support services brands.
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager for this exciting opportunity in our remote business. As an ESS Site Manager/Assistant Site Manager you will be required to directly manage a remote village delivering high quality catering and facility services to our client. Your passion for exceptional customer service, genuine commitment to safety and strong people management skills are essential for you to succeed in this role. The successful applicant will be working a 14:7 roster. Ideally we are looking for a local to the Mt Isa region however we will consider applications for FIFO from Townsville.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships; build and maintain effective long term relationships
- Establish, maintain and monitor quality customer service practices; always go above and beyond to ensure excellent service standards
- Execute financial activities; forecasting, budgeting, cost control and monthly reporting
- Lead and manage an effective team; lead by example and show commitment to ongoing training and development
- Establish and maintain a safe work environment; ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to ensuring a sustainable safety culture
- Previous experience managing a remote site (200+) with knowledge of both hospitality and housekeeping functions
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience with financial reports
- Ability to drive stakeholder engagement and deliver superior service levels
- Maintain a positive team culture and deliver on training and development requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to safety with strategic leadership skills to ensure targets are safely achieved
We place great importance in looking after our people and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.