Electrician & Refrigeration Technician (Dual Trade) I Mount Isa
Job no: 513885
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane, QLD Regional
- Market leading food service company
- International Company operating at 800 sites throughout Australia
- Great roster – 8 days on 6 days off
Anywhere and everywhere.......Delta Facilities Management offers maintenance and construction services to a diverse range of sectors, in almost any geographic location, at any stage of a project.
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with Delta FM.
We are currently seeking a trade qualified Electrician and Refrigeration Technician (Dual Trade) to join our remote site near Mount Isa. This role will be Fly In, Fly out from either Brisbane or Townsville working a roster of 8 days on, 6 days off working 10 hour days. Applicants who live locally to Mount Isa who can drive in and drive out are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for this role include breakdown and preventative maintenance for split air conditioners, cool rooms and freezers along with assisting in electrical work associated with the maintenance and repair of the village and infrastructure including kitchen and laundry appliances, accommodation facilities, recreational and entertainment facilities, general maintenance and handyman duties are carried out in an efficient, timely and safe manner is paramount.
- Responsible for maintaining air-conditioning, cool rooms and freezers, camp facilities, generators and general handy man tasks
- Responsible for preparing new installations of industrial and commercial refrigeration systems
- Perform maintenance and repairs to defective equipment and testing components
- Perform pre-start inspections and keep audit reports
- Ensure external suppliers, servicing and lease suppliers provide a prompt and efficient service.
- Respond to urgent requests at site during out of hour/ on call periods
- Endorsed Aust. Refrigeration Council Refrigerant Handling Licence (endorsed RAC) and Electrical Licence
- Knowledge of Pronto would be advantageous
- Construction White card (essential)
- Flexible approach and a positive attitude towards customers
- A team player but also able to work autonomously
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now