- A leading international Company
- Casual and permanent positions available
- Night shift
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality and associated services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with ESS, one of the world's most recognised remote support services brands.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group PLC, provide catering and associated services to the mining and construction industry.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Mine Site Cleaners in the Mt Isa area to join our afternoon- night shift team working from 4.00 pm to 11.30 pm and sometimes until 12.30 am. Mt Isa based applicants will only be considered as this position requires you to work night shifts and travel home each day.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for cleaning several different areas of the mine site, including offices, crib rooms and other communal areas while providing a high level of cleaning quality and service to our client. We have a day shifts crew and an evening shifts crew. We
Essential for this roles is:
- You will live in Mt Isa
- Be able to get yourself to the ESS Mount Isa office for pre-starts at the beginning of the shifts and safely home
- Previous commercial cleaning, preferably in a mining environment
- Be positive and able to communicate with a diverse team
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible positive nature
- The ability to work safely
- Be able to partake in pre-employment checks which include reference checks, pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
In return, you will receive
- An opportunity to work with the world largest catering company
- Award pay rates
- Work close to home
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Opportunity to build a career and transfer sites or to change to day shifts if they become available