FIFO Housekeeping Supervisor
Job no: 552700
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Cleaning & Guest Services, Other
We are currently looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team based on a 2000+ man camp in the Pilbara. You will take the lead in the supervision in a large team of housekeeping staff and work across various shifts.
Your clients are FIFO miners and this will be your platform to showcase your passion and attention to detail.
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Lead and supervise people
- Deliver to a high expectation of a premium experience
- Manage and lead all aspects of the housekeeping department in absence of the HK manager
- Follow health, safety and security procedures at all time
- Lead and motivate a large team of utilities and housekeepers
- Solid housekeeping supervisor work history
- Previous remote experience preferred but not essential.
- Passionate about delivering world class customer service
- Excellent work ethic with great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional manner
- Eager to learn further knowledge of the FIFO hospitality industry
This is a unique position where a standout housekeeping supervisor is needed with a career progression plan in place to become a housekeeping manager.
If this sounds like the position for you, apply now!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now