- Passion for improving people’s health, fitness and wellness?
- Your opportunity to to be a health & wellness ambassador on multiple mining camps in the Surat Basin!
- Global market leader in remote mining accommodation and camp services
We are seeking a passionate and highly driven Taste Life Coordinator to join our Taste Life team in the Surat Basin Region on a Full-Time basis. This position requires you to maintain a high level of resident interaction including group presentations, therefore strong communication skills are essential, along with the ability to independently plan, organise and coordinate our Tastelife program.
This particular position is unique in the way that you would be working across multiple mining camps across the Surat Basin on every swing. Someone that loves a challenge - and is ready for something new and very different would be the ideal candidate.
This role would suit someone who thrives of engaging with people, and is a natural ambassador of health, fitness and wellness. Our Tastelife program is recognised worldwide and links all the elements of healthy eating, education, exercise and lifestyle activities to give a holistic approach to ensure residents mental and physical wellbeing.
- Plan and deliver fun and engaging social events on site;
- The ability to implement and assist in the coordination of company-wide health strategies and initiatives;
- Monitor and maintain all sporting, leisure and recreational activities and facilities on site;
- Conduct Health Assessments and Gym Inductions for residents;
- Conduct a variety of fitness classes for residents;
- Provide educational seminars for residents and ESS staff;
- Ensure communication (email & meetings) and reporting processes are followed.
- Demonstrate a pro-active, well organised approach to work independently
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Passion for physical and mental health and fitness
- High level focus on customer service and engagement
- Certificate IV in Fitness, Diploma of Sport and Recreation or health related degree
- Minimum twelve (12) months experience working in a fitness facility or similar position
- Australian manual drivers licence
- Federal Police Clearance
- Yoga or Pilates qualifications and experience
- Safe Pool Operations qualifications
- Bachelor of Human Movement, Physical Education, Exercise Science/Physiology, Nutrition
- Events co-ordination and health promotion background
- Group fitness qualifications
- Physical education teaching experience (primary or secondary school)
Your commitment to quality service delivery will be rewarded through excellent career and development opportunities. As an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, health insurance discounts and many other benefits. Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely