IS&T Service Desk Technician | Fixed Term | McMahons Point
Job no: 555489
Work type: Temp Full
Categories: Information Technology
We are currently recruiting for 2 (two) experienced IS&T Service Desk Technician who thinks laterally and outside the box when it comes to customer experience & resolving issues! These roles are 6 month fixed term contracts.
Compass Group are the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. In Australia we have over 10,000 employees working across 600+ locations.
We are currently recruiting a IS&T Service Desk Technician to join our IS&T team based in McMahons Point, Sydney. Reporting to the Manager – IS&T Services, this role requires you to provide support to users across Compass Group by responding to all assigned and escalated Service Desk enquiries.
- Manage escalated tickets, problem tickets and to provide advice, guidance and expert advice on common tickets.
- Working closely with 3rd Level Infrastructure and Applications teams to investigate problems, major incidents and working on projects
- SME of the Service team. This position is across all facets, applications, and dimensions of the Service Desk.
- To promptly resolve problems, troubleshoot & escalate to second, third level support and assist the broader team in providing a stable, effective IT solution for the business.
- Manage queries, trouble tickets, work orders and Requests for Service ensuring details are captured into Service Desk system and progress and outcomes communicated to the business according to agreed service levels and resolution targets.
- Provide remote assistance as well as travel onsite where required to support or deliver IT services to all Compass Group locations.
- Demonstrated experience in a Service Desk or IT support role
- IT degree qualified
- Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Knowledge of local and wide area networks including VPN, Microsoft Office 2016, Windows Server, Windows Desktop environments and Microsoft Exchange Online
- Vendor Management in an external hosted infrastructure, networks and application stacks mainly servicing Financials and ERP
We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities. We place great importance in looking after our people and offer a variety of learning and development opportunities, reward and recognition programs and a selection of corporate benefits.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now