- Drive-In Drive-Out to Daunia
- Lifestyle Roster Pattern
- Ongoing training, development and career opportunity
Compass Group are the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
ESS is the leading support services division of Compass Group, providing multi-service capability to major companies operating in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries. Our expertise includes catering, housekeeping, technical services and logistics – to name a few. This is a great opportunity to join a successful, progressive organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mine Site Cleaner Supervisor to join our established team at BMA Daunia mine site. This position is DIDO only, so your own transportation and valid Queensland manual driver’s license is essential.
You will be responsible for leading a team within the Mine Site Cleaning department ensuring all facilities are clean and comply with the Coal Mining Safety and Health Act 1999 and contract standards.
You will motivate and train your team, working with management to achieve contractual results.
- Experience in a similar supervisory role leading a large diverse teams is essential
- Commercial cleaning experience (Hotel, Mining, Resort or Office environment)
- First class leadership skills with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility of the team’s overall performance
- Commitment and ability to drive a positive and sustainable safety culture
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to write and implement training and procedures
- A current manual driver's licence, and own transportation
- Knowledge of ESS policy and procedures is essential
- Experience with BMA
- Knowledge of the Coal Mining Safety and Health Act 1999 desirable
- S1,2 and 3 course competency desirable
- G2 course competency desirable
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development opportunities; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges, likes working in a team within a diverse environment and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely". Click apply now.