Cleaner | Casual | LEAP 2 - Puckapunyal Military
Job no: 556689
Work type: Casual
Location: VIC Regional
Categories: Cleaning & Guest Services
Compass Group is the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
The LEAP Project is a Public Private Partnership between the Commonwealth (Defence) and Plenary Living (LEAP2) Pty Ltd for the supply and operation of an independent housing environment, on selected bases, for long-term living-in, for Australian Defence Force personnel.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Casual Cleaning Attendant to be onsite at LEAP Puckapunyal, Seymour Victoria.
Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role - Permanent Residents and VISA holders are not eligible.
- To provide a flexible and responsive Housekeeping service (including laundry and linen exchange and waste removal & recycling) that maintains the cleanliness, safety and appearance of functional areas of the site while being sensitive to the fact that service will be provided to Accommodation areas of the Combined facility users.
- The provision of Housekeeping/ Cleaning Services:
- Cleaning of the following areas (including but not limited to):
- Accommodation Units
- Recreation Pavilions
- Office Areas
- Storage facilities
- Waste collection and disposal areas
- Ensure only approved chemicals /cleaning products are used during cleaning tasks
- Compilation of Cleaning task sheets
- Reactive and non-programmed cleaning as directed
- Cleaning of hotel style accommodation is essential
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work in a small team and foster a positive team environment
- Physically fit and able to walk multiple stairways during a shift
The preferred applicant must be an Australian Citizen and will be required to pass an Australian Federal Police check and Medical prior to confirmation of employment
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now