- Monday to Friday role
- Flexible roster – work / life balance
- Suit someone with a young family
Compass Group are the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 509,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
ESS is the market leading support services division of Compass Group, providing multi-service capability to major companies operating in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries and to the defence sector. The full spectrum of services offered ranges from the design and build of camp structures to operational support in catering, housekeeping, technical services and logistics.
Due to rapid growth of ESS Support Services Worldwide, we are currently looking for experienced hospitality professionals to join our team for a Part Time position in Canberra. The roster is Monday to Friday with a flexible roster of 9.30am to 1.30pm, so would be an ideal role for someone with a young family, or if you are simply looking for a work / life balance.
- Provide a warm, friendly and welcoming style of service to all customers
- Clean tables and surrounds, sweep and mop floors
- Replenish supplies in dining areas and rotate stock
- Prepare food for service
- Assist with vegetable and salad preparation
- Adhere to site food safety plan
- Wash dishes
- Access rooms for servicing
- Make up beds
- Clean and clear rooms as per "Clean Premises & Equipment" duty and daily cleaning schedule
- Wipe, scrub and/or disinfect hard, glass and external surfaces
- Remove waste
- Due to site restrictions, you MUST be an Australian Citizen
- Previous relevant experience in the hospitality industry
- Must be reliable and customer focused
- Positive attitude and flexibility working various hours
- Must be willing to work in various sections
- Previous remote resources sector experience highly regarded
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So if you are a "can-do" person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team with a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.