Fly-in/Fly-out Utilities across our remote WA villages
We are recruiting for our housekeeping, laundry, cleaning, food & beverage, retail and bar teams, as well as bus drivers with HR & F endorsements!
Why join Compass Group?
At Compass we strive to build an environment of inclusion that allows a diverse group of employees to contribute, participate, and succeed. We are a home away from home!
We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. We place great importance in looking after our people and offer a variety of learning and development opportunities, reward and recognition programs, a selection of corporate benefits and loads of site based promotions.
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of recreational facilities onsite
- Access to leading health and well being programs
- All meals, accommodation and flights included (no bills while onsite!!)
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster working 11 hr days
- Ability to work across a variety of departments and gain new skills
- Competitive salary
- An organisation that values you and your safety
- An opportunity to work with a really awesome group of people. As we said, we are your home away from home.
Our work is physically demanding so our roles suit those with a good level of fitness, an interest in working with and supporting others, an flexible approach and a positive attitude.
At Compass it’s not a job….it’s an opportunity. You can craft your career with us!