ESS Support Services Worldwide, leads the market in providing food and support services to major companies operating in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries in offshore and remote locations. The services ESS provides support almost every aspect of daily community life in large scale accommodation centres or villages. These villages are a 'home-away-from-home' to thousands of employees working in the resources sector.
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team at Longford Gas Plant in VIC. This is a local hire role and you will need to be able to use your own mode of transport to get to site.
- Manage the day to day operations of the cleaning services including supervising of staff and developing rosters for delivery of scheduled and reactive cleaning requirements
- Manage inspections and compliance by undertaking audits and Job Safety Analysis
- Operate a Computerised Management System for all work tasks and utilise email and other technology
- Ensure client/customer service and satisfaction by fostering relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist management to maintain procedures and actively engage in the site safety culture
- Other adhoc duties within capabilities
Essential criteria to be considered for this position:
- Minimum 2 years on a mine site in the capacity of Supervisor
- Minimum 2 years commercial cleaning experience or catering experience
- Above average experience with Excel
- Ability to work autonomously
Suitable candidates will be invited to participate in the company recruitment and selection process which will include but is not limited to, an interview, online assessment, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen, and reference checks.
Join a team that shares your commitment to safety, teamwork, quality and a "can-do safely" attitude.
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site-based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service we'd love to hear from you.