- Bowen Hills Location
- Casual - Ongoing
- Join the best and make the job your very own
Your passion for great food and brilliant service will be rewarded at Eurest with the freedom to fit work into your busy lifestyle. Flexible working hours, a variety of work from tearooms to the boardroom which include grab 'n' go, barista coffee, food court options and contemporary staff restaurants.
We are currently searching for a reliable and enthusiastic Casual Catering Assistant with a passion for hospitality and providing great customer service to join our team working at on site cafeteria in Bowen Hills. The successful applicant will provide hands on food and beverage support whilst ensuring consistent quality and customer service standards within the working environment. If this fabulous opportunity sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Food and beverage preparation (including sandwich prep) within a cafeteria environment
- Customer service
- Cash handling and register operation
- Stock replenishment and general Café cleaning
- Espresso coffee making (training provided)
- Kitchen/Café experience
- Excellent customer service standards
- Espresso coffee making experience desirable
- Own transport - as the site has no access to public transport
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers, promotions, ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive hourly rate including casual loadings, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days along with access to our company discounts.
So if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service we'd love to hear from you.
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely". Click apply now!