Restaurant Associates delivers hospitality excellence to a range of premier locations with a small number of high profile niche clients, who share the same high-quality standards for food and service to enhance the overall experience. We are constantly looking to grow, develop and strengthen our customer offering.
We are looking for super-star Christmas Casual Food & Beverage Attendants to join us at Melbourne Zoo. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in functions and events, such as fine dining, cocktail events and weddings. You will have a willingness to learn and take direction from management and have a passion for delivering high quality customer service. You will need to be flexible with your availability over a 7-day roster including early mornings and late nights.
- Delivering food and beverage service in a professional and at times discreet manner
- Ensuring that rooms are set-up correctly and within a timely fashion
- Showing initiative to take on other duties with shifting priorities and flexibility
- Cleaning and polishing of glassware, cutlery etc
- Maintain a clean and welcoming environment
- Provide a warm, friendly and welcoming style of service to our amazing customers
This is an excellent opportunity for students to earn some cash over the holidays – if you have a great attitude, can carry 3 plates and have a willingness to learn – we want to hear from you!
You can enjoy working with a great team who enjoy providing excellent service. Working with Compass Group means you will experience best in class safety and coordinated systems. We value our people and offer all employees the first opportunity to apply for permanent positions, internal transfers and promotions. We place great importance in looking after our people and offer a variety of learning and development opportunities, reward and recognition programs and a selection of corporate benefits.