- Family-friendly hours - flexible roster
- School Holidays off to spend with family
- Work for one of the largest hospitality companies worldwide
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate Catering Assistant to join the Compass Group team with our Education brand Chartwells, working at a prestigious independent campus located in Kew.
The Chartwells philosophy centres around providing tailored and bespoke fresh food solutions, that are unique in the market across Independent Schools and Universities. We are passionate about the role we play in supporting the physical and emotional well-being of students and the critical role food and nutrition play.
This is your chance to lock in a new job for the new year! Interview now for a role starting in early January 2020.
We are recruiting for an experienced Catering Assistant to join our team in Kew and share our passion for delivering fabulous food, coffee and stand out service. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Food preparation
- Making exceptional coffee
- Cash handling
- Setting up & serving morning & afternoon tea
- Serving food and beverages
- Maintaining the service area
- Provision of excellent customer service to residence and clients
To be considered for this role you will have to show:
- Previous Catering Assistant experience
- Strong coffee experience
- Above-average customer service
- A current Working with Children Check, or happy to obtain one.
If you are seeking a professional career and a great working environment, this is the position for you. Career progression is always available within our large range of sites and venues.
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely". Click apply now!