- Minimum of 20 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm
- Join one of the largest employers of Chefs worldwide
The focus of Compass Group is delivering the finest cuisines at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Our portfolio of catering and support services takes you to some of the most prestigious venues and events, to schools and workplaces to offshore and remote locations.
As you can see, a career at Compass Group can really take you places!
As we’ve moved into a new decade, we're also moving into exciting times here at Compass Group amongst our portfolios, and we're seeking passionate Part Time Chef to accelerate their career and be part of our vision. This is your opportunity to deliver an outstanding cuisine experience, in award-winning environments, with the support of a professional and established brand. We offer a role you can truly make your own, bringing experience and culinary expertise to our clients.
Compass Group significantly value devoted hospitality professionals who are reliable, dedicated and professional.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following areas:
- Cert 3 in Commercial Cookery or higher
- Experience working in a similar establishment
- Have a rich passion for cooking and an interest in keeping abreast of latest trends and innovations
- Strong emphasis on the quality and pride in your work
- You will have great work ethic and be a team player
Your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded through a genuine opportunity for progression across our business.
As an employer of choice, we also have an attractive benefits program including ongoing learning & development opportunities, an incentive scheme, recognition programs and company discounts. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group is for you. Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best!