- Prestigious education portfolio
- Monday - Friday Opportunities available
- Join the global leader in food & support services!
The Chartwells philosophy centres around providing tailored and bespoke fresh food solutions, that are unique in the market across Independent Schools and Universities. We are passionate about the role we play in supporting the physical and emotional wellbeing of students and the critical role food and nutrition play.
We are looking for an experienced & enthusiastic Chefs to join our innovative and professional teams across the Toowoomba region. You’ll have a passion for creating exceptional food offerings that are in line with the latest global food trends
Your role will look like this
- Prepare & present innovative internationally inspired dishes to hungry boarding students
- Prep & deliver all items across our broad menus & daily specials
- Deliver to our Client's high expectation of a premium experience
- Build positive relationships with our internal & external customers
- Adhering to all relevant health & safety & food safety standards
- Ensure the safe production of a quality product is maintained, without compromise, to our food safety guidelines
A bit about you
- Chef's Trade Qualifications
- The ability to work with and lead a small to medium team
- Passionate about clean healthy cooking - preparing dishes from scratch
- Knowledge of vegetarian/vegan food would be an advantage
- Experience managing allergens is essential
- Excellent knowledge of all kitchen procedures & operations
- Full understanding of OHS, Hygiene & HACCP regulations
We place great importance on being an employer of choice & offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training & development opportunities, recognition programs including awards, long service & team event days; site based benefits; & company discounts. This role requires a current Working With Children Check.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply now.