Newly created role for a Casual Food and Beverage Supervisor to work onsite at a prestigious education providers located in the Eastern Suburbs.
- Join a global leader in catering & food services
- Start your new role in January 2020
- Grow your career in exciting new directions
Chartwell’s philosophy centres on providing tailored, boutique and unique hospitality solutions to the education market. We are passionate about challenging the traditions of these environments by delivering innovative and quality hospitality solutions that reflect the high-street expectations and idiosyncrasies of our market.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team, working across a variety of sites in the Eastern Suburbs. You will play a pivotal role in providing a varied, healthy & delicious menu to the students in a fast-paced environment. Health and well-being are paramount whilst at the same time providing a level of exceptional customer service.
- Supervise the day to day operations
- Overseeing and supporting the team to deliver high quality, fresh food and exceptional customer service
- Merchandising and stock rotation to ensure department presentation standards are met
- Ensuring all OH&S compliance is achieved, adhere to safe work practices and safe food handling procedures
- Enhancing workplace culture through innovative initiatives, contribute ideas and be flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Previous experience as a Food and Beverage Supervisor in a comparable environment
- A strong focus on providing great service and a keen eye for detail
- Experience in effectively managing costs - advantageous
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills whilst delivering the Chartwells philosophy service
- Thorough knowledge of food hygiene and safety requirements within a hospitality space
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
Casual, Part-time or Full-Time – you are an employee of Compass Group and therefore you will have access to further career opportunities. We place a great importance in looking after our people and offer a variety of learning and development opportunities, reward and recognition programs and a selection of corporate benefits. Apply Now!
As part of our recruitment selection process, you will be required to present a current Working with Children's Check.