- International Company operating at 800 sites throughout Australia
- Market leading food service company
- Rewarding jobs. Excellent support. Great teams
Our Chartwells Education division offers a passion for food to the education market. With a key focus on catering in University Colleges, Independent schools and providing retail, boarding and function catering solutions, the emphasis is on personalised flexible service and thinking differently to create a unique point of difference for our clients.
Our people are AWESOME. They breathe LIFE into our brands. They make GREAT things happen.
We are currently on the lookout for a superstar Food & Beverage Attendant to join the team at one of our most exciting and respected campuses located in the heart of Canberra.
A day in the life:
- Restaurant set up
- A la Carte service at an exceptional level
- Liaising with the kitchen to understand specials
- Assisting with functions and events
- Greeting guests, seating them, taking orders and serving meals and beverages.
Our candidate DNA
- Previous experience in a Restaurant environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- An eye for detail and pride in your work
- Understanding of food intolerance
- A positive attitude
- Consistent reliability and availability
You can enjoy working with a great team who enjoy providing excellent service. Working with Compass Group means you will experience best in class safety and coordinated systems. We value our people and offer all employees the first opportunity to apply for permanent positions, internal transfers and promotions. We place great importance in looking after our people and offer a variety of learning and development opportunities, reward and recognition programs and a selection of corporate benefits.
Have fun while you work and join a great team that makes going to work a thrill!
If you are hungry for your next challenge – APPLY NOW!!!!!