ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group PLC, provide catering and associated services to the mining and construction industries. We currently have fantastic opportunities for experienced utilities to join our Pioneer Workforce Village, on a casual basis.
- Front Office/Reception duties
- Ground maintenance ie, mowing, pruning, weeding, pool maintenance, basic knowledge of renovations and repairs and waste removal.
- Manual Licence (essential)
- Good Computer Skills. (RMS Reservation: - Training will be provided.)
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- 4 days per fortnight Rotational Roster
- Problem Solving
- Deal with Customers and Permanent Residents in a professional and friendly manner.
- Demonstrate general maintenance and handyman abilities
- Understanding of WH&S responsibilities
- Prepared to work with the Manager or independently to achieve success
To apply for this position, you must:
- Complete a company Medical and Instant Drug and Alcohol.
- Obtain a Police Check
- Be flexible as this role does require you to be on-call, after hours
- Be confident and work independently
- Process strong communication and computer skill
- Rewarding jobs. Excellent Support. Great team
- International Company operating at 800 sites throughout Australia
- We provide the job. You create the opportunity
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with ESS, one of the world's most recognised remote support services brands.