Compass Group is the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
As we’ve moved into a new decade we're also moving into exciting times here at Compass Group amongst our portfolios, and we're seeking passionate foodies to come onboard to join our teams.
Expressions of interests are now open for Hospitality all Rounders:
- F&B Supervisors
- Catering Assistants
The location of our sites are in Launceston and Hobart, Tasmania.
- As the hospitality scene is a 7 day a week operation, you will need to be flexible with your availability to work on a rotating roster from Monday – Sunday and at times you may be working on public holidays
- Have previous hospitality experience in F&B, Functions and Events as well as Barista experience
- A polished individual, with a real passion to deliver exceptional customer service with high organisational skills
- Can develop effective relationships with individuals at all levels, from diverse backgrounds, cultures and locations
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction and engagement
- Is self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- RSA certified
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development; recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; and company discounts.