Job no: 553026
Location: Perth, WA Regional
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration, Business Development
To support an exciting period of growth, we are seeking an experienced Bid Manager to join our team in Perth. Your role is to deliver commercial results by developing, implementing and continuously improving the bid and proposal process. Working closely with the sales team, your focus will be to project manage bid activities across all our industry sectors in Australia. In a pivotal role in the sales team, you will manage the bidding life cycle and ensure the delivery of on-time and best in class tender responses for medium to long term service contracts. As a results-driven professional, you will engage with key stakeholders in the business to support the bid development process and use your expertise to identify and articulate client requirements into winning bids.
- Managing, leading and quality control of the bids and proposals processes
- Developing the tender process including procedures, forms and templates to streamline tender preparation and improve submission quality
- Management of the sales team's bid lodgement and bid governance processes
- Understanding of the key client drivers and associated bid strategies and articulating the solution in clear, concise and compelling response, supported by evidence.
- Developing innovative solutions and dynamic responses to service based bids
- Acting as the central point of contact for tender / bid requests for the sales and operations team
- Writing, editing, review and management of bid content
- Liaising with relevant managers and directors to ensure all proposals are appropriately resourced
- Reviewing current systems, processes and tools and proposing amendments to meet business needs
- Ensuring appropriate bid team is selected and allocating duties to ensure the bid reflects the clients way
- In line with planned bid life cycle process ensure all project milestones are met
- Keeping abreast of all trends in the area of pitching and tender responses
- Providing reports and analysis as required.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role with demonstrated experience in bid management
- Ability to work with the team to identify, understand and articulate client issues / hot buttons, and benefits
- Record of success in the preparation of bids in a service based environment
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with executives and senior management
- Exceptional MS Office and Adobe skills
- Ability to extract ideas from an operational solution and structure a compelling document to reflect the solutions winning themes.
Compass Group offers excellent career and development opportunities. As an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. To be recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend