- FIFO from Brisbane or Townsville
- 8 Days On/ 6 Days Off
- Full Time - PERMANENT
Compass Group are the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
ESS is the market leading support services division of Compass Group, providing multi-service capability to major companies operating in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries and to the defence sector. The full spectrum of services offered ranges from the design and build of camp structures to operational support in catering, housekeeping, technical services and logistics.
We are seeking an experienced Utility - Bartender to join our Cannington Village team in far north Queensland. This role will only FIFO out of Townsville and Brisbane. You will be required to work a roster of 8 days on, 6 days off. Your passion for exceptional customer service, a genuine commitment to safety, the ability to lead and motivate teams, and respect for the environment will ensure your success in this senior role.
- Thorough in depth knowledge of liquor licensing regulations
- Establish, maintain and monitor quality customer service practices
- Drive the team through effective communication
- Manage finance within a budget and report on financial activities
- Strong proven management skills
- Extensive experience within a similar role for service oriented business
- Ability to lead and inspire large operational teams
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in hospitality or village management services will be viewed as favourable
- Valid RSA
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.