- Market leading food service company
- International Company operating at 800 sites throughout Australia
- Training and development - career progression opportunities
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with ESS, one of the world's most recognised remote support services brands.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group PLC, provide catering and associated services to the mining and construction industries. We currently have fantastic opportunities for an experienced Utility Attendant, all rounder to join one of our remote sites on a Drive In / Drive Out basis, from the Mildura / Broken Hill areas. Ongoing casual work!
As a Kitchen Hand / Cleaner / Housekeeper (Utility) you will provide assistance to our professional remote catering and housekeeping teams who strive to create a working environment that provides job satisfaction and creates opportunities for advancement.
- Ability to clean staff facilities and private rooms to ensure customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of food service and preparation with basic knife skills
- Ability to operate industrial dishwashers and maintain crib room
- Experience in a commercial kitchen
- Some assistance in the Administration Team
- Set up, stock and clean dining areas
- Maintain cleanliness standards of the kitchen
- Assist in meeting HACCP standards
- Food hygiene certificate or equivalent
- The ability to work well within teams
- Exceptional personal presentation & flexible "can do" attitude
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience in housekeeping, cleaning and administration roles
- Exposure to accommodation systems such as VAMS or INX (desirable, not essential)
- Current MANUAL drivers licence - ESSENTIAL
- NSW RSA desirable, not essential
Accommodation, meals and uniforms are provided whilst on site. We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days site based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do safely' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.
To apply please click the APPLY NOW button