You have a way with words, a natural flair for design creativity, and an innate ability to put pen to paper! As a master of your craft, you can clearly articulate winning solutions & key themes for client proposals positioning us as a leader & expert in our industry.
- Manage the development of a diverse range of proposals and tenders
- Play a pivotal role in growing our business – immediate start available
- InDesign experience a must!
Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing more than 500,000 people across 50 countries who serve over 5 billion meals every year and is recognised as a top ten employer worldwide. Our Australian business employs approximately 14,000 people nationally who work across more than 450 sites.
A Day in the Life
As Proposal Coordinator for our growing Urban business, you will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders in developing compelling proposals that reflect the key messages of our customer focussed and competitive operational solutions. Working with Bid Managers and Business Development leads, you will have a clear understanding of our client’s requirements and key win themes, the ability and expertise to create bids and proposals which clearly articulate winning solutions and be a team player ready to join a progressive and exciting business. Your main focus will be on the written and editorial aspects of bids, proposals and managing the bringing together of these documents in addition to creating other business development material. We are keen to hear from you if you have proven document management skills, can juggle several tasks at once and thrive on compressed deadlines and timelines!
- Understanding key client drivers and associated bid strategies and articulating the solution in clear, concise and compelling response, supported by evidence
- Developing forms, templates and collateral to streamline tender preparation and improve submission quality
- Liaise with bid management, business development and operational teams and other key stakeholders to anticipate and prepare for tender opportunities
- Coordinate the review of completed tenders to ensure quality, management of risk and compliance with company requirements
- Meet deadlines and quality expectations in document preparation and bid submission
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bid writing, graphic design and co-ordination experience on large complex bids within contract catering and soft services industry an advantage
- Experience working on a range of opportunities (EOIs, RFTs, PPPs, consortium bids, etc.) is desirable
- Proven experience in writing successful proposals
- Knowledge and experience in the overall Microsoft suite including InDesign
- An ability to multi-task and have an eye for detail, quality and presentation standards
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) with the ability to interface credibly with peers
- Enthusiasm and drive to innovate and learn
Why work with Compass?
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site based benefits and company discounts.