- Rewarding job. Excellent Support. Great team
- International Company operating at 800 sites throughout Australia
- We provide the job. You create the opportunity
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
We are looking for an experienced Relief Village Site Manager for this exciting opportunity in our remote business. This is a Relief management role within the ESS business. As an ESS Site Manager you will be required to directly manage a remote accommodation village delivering high quality catering, accommodation, bar/retail, grounds maintenance, cleaning of communal areas, retail shop services to our client.
The nature of this role will see you working across multiple site for a variety of different lengths of time. This is a critical role in for our company that ensures our full service delivery if upheld at all times of the year.
You need to be flexible and adaptable to different challenges and team sizes to soar in this role. This is a Drive in Drive out (DIDO) position in Blackwater to cover the RnR of the site managers at 2 of our Villages. You will be on a 14 days on 7 days off roster cycle.
- Management of day to day site operations in accordance with client contractual requirements
- Maintaining exceptional relationships with our client and local community
- Ensure site compliance with H&S policies and procedures to ensure a sustainable safety culture
- Monitor quality customer service practices; always going above and beyond to ensure excellent service standards
- Effectively manage and support of staff on-site (e.g. selection of staff, rostering, training and performance management)
- Responsibility for site financials activities, including forecasting, budgets, cost control and monthly reporting to head office
- Previous experience managing a large site with knowledge of both hospitality and housekeeping functions
- Exceptional communication and relationship building abilities
- Maintain a positive team culture
- Good computer skills and the ability learn new systems such as VAMS, CHESS, CONVERGA, MICROS POS, ESMS, Oracle Invoicing
- Experience with financial reporting and be commercial and contract focused
- Demonstrated background of delivering profitable business results
- Ability to drive stakeholder engagement and deliver superior service levels
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills whilst thinking on your feet
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety, a strong commitment to safety to ensure targets are safely achieved
- Be resilient, tenacious and willing to excel in this exciting but complex position
- Sound Knowledge of HACCP
- Diploma in Management (desirable)
- Certificate in OHS (desirable)
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site-based benefits; and company discounts.
This is a fast paced, high energy role so if you're looking for a new challenge and demonstrate the above criteria, submit your application today.