Are you looking to take the next step in your career? We have an opportunity available for a high performing Food & Beverage Attendant looking for a kick-start into leadership at Compass!
- New opportunity available as Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Start your new role in January 2020, Melbourne CBD location
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Restaurant Associates delivers hospitality excellence to a range of premier locations with a small number of high-profile niche clients, who share the same high-quality standards for food and service to enhance the overall experience. We are constantly looking to grow, develop and strengthen our customer offering.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced & high performing Food and Beverage Attendant looking to kick-start their career as a new Leader & Supervisor at Compass Group. This full-time role will see you work onsite at Westpac in Melbourne CBD.
- Prepare tables for silver service
- Use silver service techniques to serve meals (Select correct utensils and equipment, balance servers correctly, portion and place food and condiments correctly)
- Provide a professional and knowledgeable food and beverage service
- You’ll ensure that events are set-up correctly and within a timely fashion for all events/meetings/ functions
- Preparation of a range of beverages including espresso coffee and a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Maintain cleanliness and provide a warm, friendly and welcoming style of service to customers
- Proven food and beverage experience including making of espresso coffee
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- RSA qualified
- Great team player! This is great team of people with great energy and the desire to do a great job!
- Strong work ethic - willing to learn and be part of a fast-paced dynamic team
- Experience from working in conferencing or events environment will be advantageous
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site-based benefits and company discounts
As part of our recruitment selection process, you will be required to present a current National Police Clearance.