Job no: 561137
Location: QLD Central
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Kitchen Support, Food & Beverage, Customer Service, Cleaning & Guest Services
- Market leading food service company
- International Company operating at 800 sites throughout Australia
- Training and development - career progression opportunities
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
We currently have fantastic opportunities for experienced Kitchen hand for a Blackwater Local. If this sounds like you, we would love you to join our remote accommodation team at Rangeview Village. You will be working 2 weeks on, 1 week off, 10-hour days.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong focus on food safety and food service
- Ability to operate industrial dishwashers and happy to wash dishes
- Clean and ensure our Crib room is well stocked with food during service periods
- Set up, stock and clean dining room areas
- Maintain cleanliness standards of the kitchen
- Willingness to take direction from Chefs and management
- Ability to learn to work across multiple departments
- The ability to work well within a small team
- Exceptional personal presentation & flexible "can do" attitude
- A Drivers licence is essential.
As a valued member of the Compass Group team you will receive:
- Fantastic opportunities within the world's largest catering company
- Industry leading training and development
- Supportive team environment
- Food, accommodation and uniforms are provided while on site
If you're looking for a new challenge and demonstrate the above criteria submit your application today.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend