- Casual ongoing opportunity
- Great Team Culture
- Rewarding jobs. Excellent support. Great teams
From tearooms to the boardroom, our range of catering solutions for busy people at work include grab 'n' go, barista coffee, food court options and contemporary staff restaurants.
Your passion for great food and brilliant service will be rewarded at Eurest with the freedom to fit work into your busy lifestyle. Flexible working hours, a variety of work locations and great people is where it starts. Talented and motivated food lovers can expect their careers to flourish with one of the world's most recognised food services brands.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced casual Food and Beverage Attendant to join our site located at the Rockhampton Airport. Our staff are serving business and leisure travellers, so you must be well presented and have exceptional customer service skills. You will be working in a fast paced environment, ensuring the prompt and efficient service of our customers, providing them with a unique experience. The café opening hours are 7 days a week, 5.30am to 7.30pm. Flexibility will be required working on a rotating roster, paid parking is available on site.
- Preparing and serving coffee and other beverages
- Assisting with food preparation, adhering to all food safety procedures
- Taking orders and upselling food and drinks
- Maintaining the service area, ensuring it is clean and welled stock
- General cleaning of FOH and BOH service areas
- Register operation and cash handling
- Providing exceptional customer service to all customers
- Experience in a fast paced hospitality environment
- A current RSA (required)
- Barista Coffee Certificate or equivalent (desired)
- A passion for food and delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills and exceptional personal presentation
- Strong Occupational Health and Safety focus and HACCP adherence
- A positive "can do" attitude
The successful applicant must be willing to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) which involves an in depth security clearance; this will be funded by Compass Group
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development, award based hourly rates plus casual loading, recognition programs including awards, long service and company discounts.
So if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service we'd love to hear from you.