- Modern fast paced University environment
- Predominately Monday to Friday position
- Join Australia's leading food service provider
Catering for students can be fun and rewarding. At Chartwells we form part of the education process by providing a balanced diet ensuring today's students are tomorrow's happy and healthy leaders. Our Eat, Learn, Live program guides our customers in making the right choices with food.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cafe Manager to join our friendly dedicated team of hospitality professionals supporting the needs of our fast-paced University site. This busy Monday to Friday role will involve managing a small team of front of house, barista and kitchen staff performing, cashier operations, barista duties and food & beverage service. The role is perfect for an experienced hands on leader, who strives for the best and consistently delivers exceptional customer service.
- Supervise a small team of Food & Beverage Staff
- Provide, encourage and promote exceptional customer service in all tasks
- Perform food & beverage service
- Maintain food safety standards in line with company policies
- Manage and prepare budget reports, rosters, stock take and ordering
- Manage client contract
- Must have a passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Has the ability to lead and motivate the team to meet our high service standards
- Has sound cafe management experience
- Has great personal presentation and strong interpersonal skills
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service we'd love to hear from you. Click apply now!