- Casual Positions
- Various Roles on offer
- FIFO from Townsville or DIDO from Mt Isa/Cloncurry
We are currently taking expressions of interest from reliable hospitality professionals looking to work as utilities across Housekeeping, Catering/Kitchen and Food & Beverage roles in our mining accommodation village of Dugald River on a casual basis (14:7 10 hr shift roster).
Our villages are a 24/7 operation so do require flexibility with availability across a variety of days and hours.
These roles are either BIBO from Cloncurry/Mt Isa or FIFO from Townsville.
- Prepare and clean rooms and public areas for our residents
- Prepare and serve food in the dining halls
- Provide responsible service of alcohol
- Maintain a clean hygienic environment in all areas of the village
- Deliver exceptional customer service to residents at all times
- Adhere to and follow the safety requirements, policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- No experience required, just a willingness to work hard
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- The ability to work long hours in a physically demanding, fast paced environment
- Reliability and flexibility to work across a 24/7 rotational roster
- Professional attitude and the provision of exceptional customer service
- Ability to demonstrate Australian working rights
- Current Australian Drivers licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle – Highly regarded
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development opportunities; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges, likes working in a team within a diverse environment and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.
To join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely" click apply now.
Compass Group are the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
ESS is the market leading support services division of Compass Group, providing multi-service capability to major companies operating in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries and to the defence sector. The full spectrum of services offered ranges from the design and build of camp structures to operational support in catering, housekeeping, technical services and logistics.