Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Site Administrator to join us at one of our sites local to Karratha. This role offers a local hire, DIDO contract working within our ESS team.
To succeed you'll need to have gained solid site experience in a similar role. You'll need resilience, flexibility and adaptability as well as the capacity to communicate both strongly and clearly.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Room allocation and assistance, including cycle accommodation, night shift, and late check-outs
- Manage flight bookings and requirements
- Lead team of Site Administrators
- Assist in HSEQ processes including Pre-start Meetings and Take 5's
- Assist with visitor mobilisation requests
- Effectively assist with roster modifications
- Assist with site issues that the Client may have such as laundry and cleaning noise, security, emergencies and after-hours changes
- Advise and support in Client Site Visitor approval and booking process
- Conduct inductions
- Allocate and track visitor badges
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- 2 years Site Administration experience is a must!
- Basic understanding of financial principle
- Analytical ability to streamline systems and processes
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety
- High-Order organisational skill
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and plan work
- Certificate III Business Administration desirable not essential
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with the Pay Global, and Deputy systems and will have had a background in leading teams and training people.
Working on a world-class project, this is a challenging but rewarding role. If you have what it takes to make a success of this great car