We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mine Site Cleaner to join our team at Mt Isa Mines. The successful candidate must be Mt Isa based.
- Cleaning premises and equipment
- Cleaning offices, bathrooms and amenities
- Cleaning at high levels
- Maintaining floor surfaces and wall surfaces (internal and external)
- Operating specialised equipment
- Must be a confident driver and hold current open drivers licence (required)
- Able to work 4.30pm – 3am
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience cleaning (required)
- Knowledge of correct handling and use of cleaning chemicals
- Experience using cleaning equipment use and maintenance of these
- Flexible approach and attitude
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety and correct lifting techniques
- Previous mine site cleaning - favourable
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development, a competitive salary, recognition programs including service and safety awards, regular team event days, site based benefits and company discounts.
This is a fast paced, high energy role working 10 hour days. If you're looking for a new challenge and demonstrate the above criteria submit your application today.
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with ESS, one of the world's most recognised remote support services brands.
To apply please click the APPLY NOW button