Phosphate Hill |Kitchen Support |Fifo from Townsville
Job no: 566235
Location: QLD FNQ
Work type: Casual
Categories: Food & Beverage
We currently have fantastic opportunity for experienced Kitchen hands to join our remote accommodation team at Phosphate Hill. Your will be working 1 week on, 1 week off(7:7), 10 hour days.
You will need to hit the ground running mainly supporting our kitchen and dining room team.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong focus on food safety and food service
- Ability to operate industrial dishwashers and happy to wash dishes
- Clean and ensure our Crib room is well stocked with food during service periods
- Set up, stock and clean dining room areas
- Maintain cleanliness standards of the kitchen
- Willingness to take direction from Chefs and management
- Ability to learn to work across multiple departments
- Experience in commercial kitchen environment
- Basic knife skills
- Knowledge of food service and preparation
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely". Click apply now.
- Market leading food service company
- International Company operating at 800 sites throughout Australia
- Training and development - career progression opportunities
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
If you're looking for a new challenge and demonstrate the above criteria submit your application today.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend