Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
The services ESS provides support almost every aspect of daily community life in large scale accommodation centres or villages. These villages are a 'home-away-from-home' to thousands of employees working in the resources sector.
We are currently seeking Housekeepers and Cleaners with a solid background in hospitality and industrial cleaning. Successful applicants will work at Bay Village in Karratha on a DIDO basis.
These are opportunities to join our team are offering flexible rosters to people who have at least 6 months experience in a similar role.
- General Kitchen Hand and Catering duties
- Housekeeping duties
- Maintain hygiene standards across the site
- Provide friendly customer service to our clients and residents
- Laundry duties
Minimum Mandatory Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years hospitality or cleaning experience
- Full Australian Manual Driver’s License is a mandatory requirement for this role
- Able to provide a clear National Police clearance
- A can-do attitude and a great team work approach
These roles offer an immediate start. If you are a 'can-do' person who thrives on new challenges, likes working in a team within a diverse environment and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then please apply now!