ESS Support Services Worldwide, leads the market in providing food and support services to major companies operating in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries in offshore and remote locations. The services ESS provides support almost every aspect of daily community life in large scale accommodation centres or villages. These villages are a 'home-away-from-home' to thousands of employees working in the resources sector.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cleaning Manager in an expanding village FIFO from Adelaide.
- Manage the day to day operations of the cleaning services including training, developing rosters and driving forward all company safety practices
- Carry out inspections and compliance by undertaking audits and Job Safety Analysis
- Operate a Computerised Management System for all work tasks and utilise email and other technology
- Ensure client/customer service and satisfaction by fostering relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain procedures and actively engage in the site safety culture
- Other adhoc duties within capabilities
- Previous experience managing medium to large teams with knowledge of both hospitality and housekeeping functions
- Exceptional communication and relationship building abilities
- Maintain a positive team culture
- Ability to drive stakeholder engagement and deliver superior service levels
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills whilst thinking on your feet
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety, a strong commitment to safety to ensure targets are safely achieved
Join a team that shares your commitment to safety, teamwork, quality and a "can-do safely" attitude.
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site-based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service we'd love to hear from you.