Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
Chartwell’s (part of the world's biggest contract catering company, Compass Group)philosophy centres on providing tailored, boutique and unique hospitality solutions to the education market. We are passionate about challenging the traditions of these environments by delivering innovative and quality hospitality solutions that reflect the high-street expectations and idiosyncrasies of our market.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, flexible and experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team in North Parramatta. This is a fast paced, busy role and would suit someone from a similar environment. This role will be a permanent shift from Sunday – Thursday (working hours between 2pm – 8pm).
- Assist with organising front of house team in the daily operations demands within a busy kitchen
- Lead a small team to deliver high quality and exceptional customer service
- Support and supervise the delivery of service & functions
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are applied
- Ensure Food Safety Practice is followed and adhered too
- Establish, maintain and monitor quality customer service practices
- Organise rosters as per operational requirements
- Financial reporting , including cash management and stock control
- Must have supervisory experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience in team management , rostering and administration skills
- Certificate III qualification highly desirable
- Experience in a fast paced hospitality environment
- A passion for Customer Service with the ability to motivate and organise team members to achieve exceptional customer experience
- Strong communication skills as you will be in daily contact with Management team , Customers and Employees
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Strong Occupational Health and Safety focus
We place great importance in looking after our people and offer excellent career opportunities including opportunities anywhere in Australia (or the world) where we operate, corporate health plan discounts, a range of discounts and special offers with our preferred benefit providers, learning and development opportunities, service awards and reward and recognition programs including our annual Star Awards.
If you have been gently nodding your head whilst reading about this role and thinking "I'm great at all that!" well we really want to hear from you!