Compass Group are the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
We are currently seeking experienced managers across all divisions for roles FIFO from Perth
In line with our rapidly growing company, you will be responsible for the direction and leadership of various onsite teams. Supported by a team of loyal and committed staff you will be responsible for the operational and financial performance of this business. Your hands-on approach to managing the business will ensure your success, as will your willingness to go the extra mile to deliver results.
You will be offered full administrative support and training in our management systems and will enjoy the career opportunities that flow from success in this prestigious position. Due to the rapid growth of this site, we are seeking strong leaders for the following roles;
- Project Manager
- Relief Project Manager
- Site Manager
- Assistant Site Manager
- Bar & Retail Manager
- Cleaning Manager
- Catering Manager
- Administration Manager
- You will bring your expertise gained in an identical position
- A natural leader with a unique approach to education, training and development.
- Your experience in the delivery of high end corporate style functions is imperative as is your ability to navigate a team to success through leadership, training and safety compliance.
- You will be an energetic, progressive, creative professional who will remain pragmatic and focused in an ever changing and challenging environment.
- The ability to foster close and positive working relationships with staff, key clients and customers is essential as are sound verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work a 2/1 roster, FIFO from Perth
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.