Compass Group is the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide. From tearooms to the boardroom, our range of catering solutions for busy people at work include grab 'n' go, barista coffee, food court options and contemporary staff restaurants. Your passion for great food and brilliant service will be rewarded at Eurest with the freedom to fit work into your busy lifestyle.
We currently have a vacancy for a Corporate Client Services Manager to join our team onsite in Sydney CBD. This is an amazing opportunity to be working for two leading global operators, something to be proud of - so we're looking for only the best!
Based at our client's immaculate CBD site, you will be responsible for providing professional, polite and efficient management services and well as front of house operations including boardrooms, catering and events. You will be the first point of contact for our client therefore you'll be expected to be well presented and groomed, greet and assist as required and do it all with a smile on your face!
This people focused role will see you managing meeting rooms, Boardrooms, event spaces and general common areas aswell as management, administrative tasks and ad hoc tasks as required. The role is varied and interesting and no two days will never be the same.
This is a Full Time role from Monday - Friday.
- Provide a warm, professional, friendly and welcoming style of service to our client and their guests at all times
- Book meeting rooms and in-room catering whilst providing accurate and relevant information
- Boardroom management and service at a fine dining level
- Events Management
- Register in-coming and out-going correspondence
- Working to Budgets and delivering weekly reports
- Stock ordering and stocktake
- Rostering and payroll reporting
- Minimum 3-5 years experience, ideally in a Corporate or 5 star hotel reception/client service environment
- Ability to supervise and confidently manage front of house services and customers needs
- A professional and approachable manner with high level interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication skills at all levels
- Fluent in English verbal and writing skills
- Outstanding experience using Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Be flexible and have a creative way of thinking to develop new ideas and solutions
- Commitment to team culture and approach to service delivery
In line with legislation, a valid and current police check will be required as part of the standard recruitment and selection process for this position.