Our people are awesome. They breathe life into our brands. They make great things happen!
Chartwells' philosophy centres around providing tailored, boutique and unique hospitality quality hospitality solutions that reflect the high street expectations and idiosyncrasies of our market.
We’re currently on the hunt for talented Cooks & Catering Assistants to join us, who are based in the Norwest & Hills District.
- Previous catering experience (education or early learning environment highly regarded)
- Knowledge of food safety & allergen awareness
- Strong customer service skills & excellent communication skills
- Competent Barista skills (Latte art desirable)
- 2+ years experience as a Cook in a fast paced environment (education/early learning environment highly regarded)
- Understanding WHS, Food Safety & HACCP regulations and experience in food allergens
- Strong knowledge of all kitchen procedures and operations
- Strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills
If hospitality is genuinely in your DNA, you’re a customer service superstar and you love serving people then we’d love to hear from you!
Our sites require all successful applicants to have a valid Working With Children Check.