At Compass we strive to build an environment of inclusion that allows a diverse group of employees to contribute, participate, and succeed. We value the different perspectives and abilities of our employees because they uniquely improve the quality of our work and services we provide for our clients and customers.
And our services are vast! Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Stores Officer to join our Profit Protection team. Reporting to the National Manager Profit Protection this role will see you work in collaboration with our Site Managers & their teams with a focus on providing stores and logistics support to varied remote locations, validating delivers and ensuring ordering compliance.
- Plan and maintain warehouse/storeroom layout and inventory locations
- Receive, process and dispatch goods via an online tracking system
- Order receipting and compliance
- Maintain accurate store-room records - including stock-takes
- Ensuring to follow all health and safety procedures when caring out all tasks
- Inspect and unload in-bound suppliers' deliveries
- Ensure in-bound deliveries are stored in the correct temperature zone rooms.
- Clean and maintain the warehouse and hard stand yard
- Hard stand yard duties
- Travel between multiple locations for stores delivers days unloading
- Minimum 3 years stores experience
- Ability to travel with some overnight travel
- Manual C class drivers’ licence
- Forklift licence
- Prior OH&S training and/or accreditation
- Prior Food Hygiene training and/or accreditation ideal
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development, a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; and company discounts. Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, teamwork and "safely can-do".