We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Chef to join our team at our Coppabella site on a Drive in Drive out basis working 2 weeks on, 1 week off working - 10 hour shifts. The role will require a Chef who is happy to be "on the tools" with his team and visible to the customer. This site on average is a 300-500 man camp, with the successful applicant working rotating roster of Breakfast and Dinner shifts.
- Deliver to our client's high expectation of a premium experience, using premium products
- Maintaining a high standard of food hygiene, safety, infection control and cleanliness in accordance with Compass standards
- Ensuring all OH&S compliance is a achieved, adhere to safe work practices and safe food handling procedures
- Ensure all catering controls are in place and wastage is kept to the minimum
- Ensure staff adhere to food safety procedures
- You will be a qualified Chef with Cert III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- Bulk catering experience
- Solid understanding of classic techniques with a flair for modern presentation
- Passion for excellent quality food, produce and service
- Ability to maintain a calm and respectful demeanour at all times; no matter the circumstance
- Complying with hygienic work practices and appropriate HACCP guidelines
Compass Group is an organisation that is proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site based benefits and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team.