Delta Facilities Management offers maintenance, construction, and project management services to a diverse range of sectors, including defence organisations, schools, offshore projects and remote resources industries.
We are looking for an Electrician Apprentice to work in our site in Port Hedland on a 2/1 roster. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Assisting with maintenance work orders on electrical equipment. This includes testing malfunctioning equipment, identifying defects, troubleshooting, repairing equipment and replacing defective parts. The Electrician Apprentice and Electrician will collaborate with other electrical staff to identify and solve problems.
• Reviewing wiring diagrams and blueprints to determine sequences and methods of operation.
• Diagnosing and testing wiring faults by using electronic equipment.
• Testing circuits.
• Testing refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
• Testing, adjusting and installing electrical parts within lifts.
You must have:
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to problem-solve
• A passion for fixing and repairing
• An ability to plan
• Demonstrated knowledge of electrical codes
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer a variety of recreational facilities on our sites. We provide meals, uniforms, accommodation and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days!
Hold tight. You will now be directed to a new page to complete your application.