Delta Facilities Management offers maintenance, construction, and project management services to a diverse range of sectors, including defence organisations, healthcare services, schools, and numerous other business areas within Greater Brisbane Area. We are looking for 2 experienced Electricians, to work across various sites within our diverse portfolio.
• Electrical Nominee for local projects
• Planned and Reactive Maintenance of HVAC and Electrical Assets across sites
• Fire System Repairs
• Participating in driving regular and sustainable improvement in our safety performance
• Fostering a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and innovation
• Trade Qualified, with maintenance experience across multiple sites
• Previous experience in facilities maintenance, and the ability to work autonomously
• Proven communications skills, specifically in dealing with multiple stakeholders
• Demonstrable understanding of applicable standards, and legislation
• Strong and decisive skills with ability to act quickly in business-critical situations
• Driver’s License, White and Blue Cards Required
• Australian Citizenship and Defence Base Clearance is also mandatory.
These roles are ideally suited to someone Brisbane based, looking for long term project security, with a global organisation. Specifically, we have various sites located West, North and South of Brisbane. With a Monday to Friday, 38-hour work week, the successful candidates will be required to participate in on-call rosters as part of their annualised salaries. You will receive an annual allowance as compensation for your role as the Electrical Nominee. Vehicle, phone and laptop is also provided.
As a Team Member with Delta FM, you will have the support, infrastructure, systems and processes you would expect from a global organisation. As an employer of choice, we recognise high performance and foster individual development.
Hold tight. You will now be directed to a new page to complete your application.