- Monday to Friday role with morning and afternoon shifts
- Work in one of Australia's leading tech companies with a fun working environment
- Convenient CBD location close to public transport
We’re a global team of skilled culinarians, managers, food service operators and subject matter experts crafting food experiences that fuel big ideas at one of the world’s major tech companies!
This is not just a workplace, it’s a place to innovate, a platform to bring your ideas to life, contribute to a sustainable future and be a part of an awesome team.
Eurest is your complete workplace food and catering partner. We can take care of everything from your tea room to the boardroom, as well as creating customised workplace eateries you can call your own. We’re also very experienced at looking after the food and beverage needs of corporate offices, distribution centres and manufacturing facilities.
To support our growth, we are eagerly seeking experienced Front of House all rounders with a background in corporate environments and a genuine passion for hospitality to join our team based in Sydney CBD.
We have a roles available within our Front of House team, including working within our internal cafe/restaurant spaces, juice bars and if you are an all rounder, you could work within all of these!
The great things you’ll do:
You will work with the Front of House team within our operations to ensure there is efficient, effective and consistent service to our users.
- assist team members in their duties whilst adhering to company policy and procedures
- perform general duties which support the efficient running of your area of operations & ensure it is fully compliant with process, health and safety, food hygiene regulations and most importantly offering quality food experiences and an amazing service!
- scope to work on additional shifts can be given.
What we look for in the perfect candidate
- Being a superstar operator
- Deliver an efficient and super friendly service making sure our customers and clients are happy.
- A team player
- Working as a team you’ll clean down after service and keep our work area clean and tidy
- Be able to communicate well - verbally and written
- Ideally you will have at least 1 year experience in a similar role with in a franchise/cafe environment. Additional experience in Functions, Events or Boardroom is preferable
- Your knowledge of Health and Safety rules and procedures will be extensive
Some of the great things we will provide
Monday to Friday roster
An awesome & collaborative working environment
Amazing work spaces & the best equipment to work on
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities for high performers. As a large organisation we often have opportunities for career advancement, as well as opportunities to move within the business. We offer competitive salaries, recognition programs including individual and team awards, long service and company event days; site-based benefits; and company discounts.
So if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service, we'd love to hear from you.
Sound good? Apply now to take your seat at our Global table!
Our people’s unique backgrounds, experience, and abilities are at the heart of our vibrant workforce. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the diverse communities that we serve, where everyone feels empowered and valued. By building diverse teams means we are creating inclusive environments for all our people and also those we connect with through our day to day operation. We welcome & encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, gender expressions, gender identity and people with disability.
Hold tight. You will now be directed to a new page to complete your application.
We'd love to keep in touch so why not join our talent network?
Thank you for your interest