Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services. ESS is the market leading support services division of Compass Group, partnering with major companies throughout the oil and gas, mining and construction, and defence sectors. We have recently been awarded 2 new villages throughout the Reedy Creek and Spring Gully regions, located near Miles, Queensland and are looking for skilled Site Administrators to join our global organisation.
We have exciting new opportunities for experienced Chefs of all levels, to deliver exceptional quality and service to our residents at our new mining accommodation villages near Miles, Queensland on a 14/7 roster, 10 hour days.
We are currently seeking:
These positions are FIFO or BIBO ex Brisbane or DIDO ex Toowoomba and surrounds. Locals are encouraged to apply.
• Work collaboratively with a dynamic team of Chefs, Kitchen Utilities and Dining Room employees
• Buffet style bulk cooking for Breakfast and Crib Lunch, or Dinner and Desserts
• Ensure OH&S compliance, adhering to safe work practices and food handling procedures
• Ensure all catering controls are in place, and wastage is kept to the minimum
• Maintain high standards of food hygiene, safety, infection control and cleanliness in accordance with Compass standards
• Assist Head Chefs in managing team performance and employee development
• Minimum Cert III in Commercial Cookery
• Bulk Catering Experience
• Experience working in remote locations on roster arrangements (desirable)
• Excellent knowledge of all kitchen procedures and operations
• Experience in menu writing, rostering and cost control
• Experience with hygienic work practices and appropriate HACCP guidelines
You will have the support, infrastructure, systems and processes you would expect from a global organisation. As an employer of choice, we recognise high performance and foster individual development. Additionally, our employees enjoy the following benefits;
If you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment, don’t wait – apply today!
Our people’s unique backgrounds, experience, and abilities are at the heart of our vibrant workforce. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the diverse communities that we serve, where everyone feels empowered and valued. By building diverse teams means we are creating inclusive environments for all our people and also those we connect with through our day to day operation. We welcome & encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, gender expressions, gender identity and people with disability.
Hold tight. You will now be directed to a new page to complete your application.
We'd love to keep in touch so why not join our talent network?
Thank you for your interest