We’re Food+ by Compass! Although the past couple of years have been quite a rollercoaster for everyone, our amazing talented teams have continued to work tirelessly crafting incredible food experiences to help fuel the teams creating world-changing technologies at one of the world’s major tech companies!
The food and experiences we provide make quite an impact! As we further return to the office, we’re more passionate than ever about supporting the long-term success & wellness of everyone we feed, and we love what we do.
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to lead a small team and support and supervise the delivery of service at out busy tech site in Pyrmont. This Full time Monday to Friday role provides true work life balance and is a great opportunity for somebody who wants to step up and progress in their career !!
- Assist with the organising front of house team for daily service
- Lead a small team to deliver high quality and exceptional customer service
- Support and supervise the delivery of service
- Organise rosters as per operational requirements
- Financial reporting, including cash management and stock control
- Ensure Food Safety Practice is followed and adhered too
- Current RSA, and cocktail experience – (highly regarded !)
- Previous experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment ina similar role
- A passion for Customer Service with the ability to motivate and organise team members to
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Strong Occupational Health and Safety focus
Our people are awesome. They breathe life into our brands. They make great things happen. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities. We offer discounts and benefits at hundreds of retail outlets, and have 10+ salary packaging options available We actively encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, men and women of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation and People with Disability to apply. Join a company whose core values are Respect, Growth, Teamwork.
Our people’s unique backgrounds, experience, and abilities are at the heart of our vibrant workforce. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the diverse communities that we serve, where everyone feels empowered and valued. By building diverse teams means we are creating inclusive environments for all our people and also those we connect with through our day to day operation. We welcome & encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, gender expressions, gender identity and people with disability.
Hold tight. You will now be directed to a new page to complete your application.
We'd love to keep in touch so why not join our talent network?
Thank you for your interest