Anywhere and everywhere.......Delta Facilities Management, a division of Compass Group (Australia), offers services to a diverse range of sectors, in almost any geographic location, at any stage of a project.
The LEAP Project is a Public Private Partnership between the Commonwealth (Defence) and Plenary Living (LEAP2) Pty Ltd for the supply and operation of an independent housing environment, on selected bases, for long-term living-in, single Australian Defence Force personnel. DeltaFM will be responsible for maintenance of these accommodation facilities.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Trades Assistant based in Robertson Barracks, Darwin.
Reporting to the Facilities Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• Responding to service requests for building maintenance
• Maintenance of the facilities
• Previous electrical experience will be highly regarded
• Show good attention to detail and have the ability to work in a team environment.
• Be fit and able to pass an employment medical.
• Participating in an on-call after hours roster
The ideal applicant will have:
• Australian Citizenship
• General maintenance experience / trade background
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work efficiently under pressure
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Valid and current driving licence
Knowledge and experience of general electrical maintenance in hotel style accommodation would be highly advantageous.
The preferred applicant will be required to pass an Australian Federal Police check prior to confirmation of employment.
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely". Click apply now.
Our people’s unique backgrounds, experience, and abilities are at the heart of our vibrant workforce. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the diverse communities that we serve, where everyone feels empowered and valued. By building diverse teams means we are creating inclusive environments for all our people and also those we connect with through our day to day operation. We welcome & encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, gender expressions, gender identity and people with disability.
Hold tight. You will now be directed to a new page to complete your application.
Refer a friend
Bring your best spuddies to work at Compass Group.
We'd love to keep in touch so why not join our talent network?
Thank you for your interest